Yes, some preventative maintenance will prove to be helpful in prolonging the life of your equipment. Some of the things you can do are:
- TRUE Treadmills: Lubricate the belt and deck. Refer to the lubricating schedule found in the owner’s manual.
- Use only TRUE authorized lubricant.
- Wipe machine down with a moist towel after your workout to prevent premature rusting (sweat is corrosive to metal surfaces and may cause rusting over time).
- TRUE Bikes: If it has a 3-piece crank, check/tighten crank arm bolts about once a month to prevent noise issues.
- TRUE Ellipticals: Tighten cranks every 3 months. Keep tracks clean and free of debris.