Frank Trulaske, founder and CEO of TRUE Fitness, has always promoted the same guiding principle of delivering superior products, service and support for our customers, over the last 34 years. This same philosophy has led us to be the global leader in premium cardio equipment for both the commercial and residential markets. Today, our goal as a company is not to sell the most cardio products in the world, but to deliver the world’s best premium equipment for our customer’s health and fitness solutions.
Our equipment has always encompassed the latest technology and safety features since the beginning, giving our customers the very best exercise experience possible with unshakeable peace of mind.
Over the last 34 years, TRUE has made tremendous developments and accomplishments within the fitness industry. Such revolutionary advances include:
- 1981 – TRUE Fitness was founded
- 1991 – Introduced the first treadmill with Heart Rate Control
- 1992 – Introduced the belt tracking guide and offered flex frame/cushioning on treadmills, known as “Soft Select”
- 1995 – Introduced first removable safety key on a treadmill
- 1996 – Introduced HRC Cruise Control feature
- 1998 – Only company to offer a proprietary lubricant (Silex) on treadmills
- 2001 – First to offer orthopedic belts on treadmills
- 2006 – First to offer “Isolate Upper-Body Only” elliptical workout
- 2006 – First to feature “Soft Step” orthopedic footpads on an elliptical
- 2006 – Introduced “Total-Body” workout trainer, known as “Cardio 360”
- 2015 – Introduced the HIT Series with the Traverse and Spectrum.
TRUE’s innovative strides have allowed us to introduce countless developments that continually raise the bar for entire industry.
Reach more than just your fitness goals; reach the healthy lifestyle you have always longed for, with TRUE.